- 100%Unique-there is nothing like us
- There is no such product available to the community
- Information Ready
- We will attempt to provide you with all the information possible
- Unlimited options
- It gives an opportunity to make an informed decision
- Multiple deals
- It provides you with unmatched deals to choose from
- Multiple ideas
- Gives you fresh ideas about community life,business and successGets your business a boost
- Helps your business grow trough community recognition
- Provides you many options on travel
- Practically unlimited options to choose from
- Shop Bulgarian stuff online
- Provide you the opportunity to find the Bulgarian stuff you were looking for delivered to your front door
Borisov and Obama in the White House
Famous Bulgarians websites: Nina Dobrev , Rita Wilson , Ignat Kaneff , Dilma Rouseff ,Dimitar Berbatov , Christo , Grigor Dimitrov, Csvetana Pironkova ,Phpilip Kirkorov ,Victor-Krum, Rosen Plevneliev, The Mystery of Bulgarian voices , Sylvie Vartan ,LilI Ivanova,Hristo Stoickov , Krassimir Balakov, Kotooshu, Slavi.
More Information about Bulgaria
With its 7,148,785 people Bulgaria is the 98th largest country in the world by population. It is the 104th largest country by area with 110,879 square kilometers. The Bulgars, a Central Asian Turkic tribe, merged with the local Slavic inhabitants in the late 7th century to form the first Bulgarian state. In succeeding centuries, Bulgaria struggled with the Byzantine Empire to assert its place in the Balkans, but by the end of the 14th century the country was overrun by the Ottoman Turks. Northern Bulgaria attained autonomy in 1878 and all of Bulgaria became independent from the Ottoman Empire in 1908. Having fought on the losing side in both World Wars, Bulgaria fell within the Soviet sphere of influence and became a People’s Republic in 1946. Communist domination ended in 1990, when Bulgaria held its first multiparty election since World War II and began the contentious process of moving toward political democracy and a market economy while combating inflation, unemployment, corruption, and crime. The country joined NATO in 2004 and the EU in 2007.
Even in the dark times of the Bulgarian history, when we did not have the right of an own state, it was exactly for the community centers to be the sparkle that incites national consciousness and inspires the free minds to care about our right of independence and independent national flight.Bulgaria is alive despite the migration, the shaken faith and spiritual infirmity. It is alive despite the lack of leaders and examples. It is alive because we are rich in history and culture.
- To initiate, sponsor, promote and execute policies and activities that will benefit the Bulgarian community;
- To serve as a collective voice for its members;
- To provide assistance and support to Bulgarians in need, both in America and in Bulgaria;
- To maintain and preserve the Bulgarian national identity, cultural traditions, values, language, and religion, especially among the younger members of the community;
- To share the best of Bulgarian values and cultural traditions with the rest of the American society;
- To inform its members on legislative, social and business issues;promote and advertise Bulgarian business
- To promote good public relations and to increase the general public awareness of the skills and abilities of Bulgarians all over the world
- To promote contacts with Bulgarians and people of Bulgarian descent in North America and worldwide.
- To promote friendly relations and goodwill between Bulgarians living abroad and Bulgaria through social, educational, cultural, economic, commercial and other activities and exchanges.
Follow us on Blogger: dirbgus.blogspot.com/